Diploma in Vocation (D.Voc) Production Engineering course is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India. This course is related to the Materials, Processes, and Planning on manufacturing processes used with polymers and metals, production planning and cost accounting, and materials used in engineering. The course would be part of any machinery that makes physical products for a business.
Diploma in Vocation (D.Voc) Production Engineering Eligibility Criteria
To pursue Diploma in Vocation (D.Voc) in Production Technology course a candidate must have fulfilled the following eligibility criteria such as:-
- The candidates must have pursued their 10th.
- The applicants must have secured a minimum of 50% in their 10th from any recognized board.
Diploma in Vocation (D.Voc) in Production Engineering Course Duration
Diploma of Vocation (D.Voc) in Production Technology is a 3-year course. There are a total of 6 semesters in the course. This course is based on academics and practical sessions with experts, during the study involves applying the skills and knowledge of researchers to develop new products and processes.
Diploma in Vocation (D.Voc) in Production Engineering Course Syllabus
Diploma of Vocation (D.Voc) in Production Technology is a 3-year course with a semester which is related to the researchers to develop new products and processes, Following topics will be covered in the course of Diploma of Vocation (D.Voc) in Production Technology course:-
- The basic concepts in engineering drawing
- Different manufacturing processes
- The concepts, principles of working different Machine tool
- The knowledge of Production Processes
- The production environment in the industry
- Concepts and principles used in Mass Production
Diploma in Vocation (D.Voc) in Production Technology Scope Prospects
Diploma in production is a highly developed field which mainly focuses on developing a new product. These individuals are found in various industries including pharmaceuticals, research lab, communication sector, travel, sports, manufacturing sector, health and information technology etc. This career is a part of every stage of production, as Indian production companies growing the scope for future graduates is very high.
Production Engineering Work Profile:-
- Selection appropriate materials
- Selection of sand face completion techniques
- Undertake completion stress analyses
- Selection and design of appropriate artificial lift methods
- Definition of well intervention requirements and techniques
- Definition and design of well stimulation methods
Diploma in Vocation (D.Voc) Production Engineering Job Opportunities:
- National Thermal Power Corporation
- Aditya Birla
- Larsen & Toubro
- Indraprastha Gas Limited
- Cairn India
- Reliance Industries
- Sterlite Industries