DCTM has always realized the need for effective interface with industry and business and has undertaken the task of strengthening the relation with them under the CPPD. The Division is the bridge between the industry, the real world and the institute.
With the same goal last year, CPPD scheduled 38 corporate drives and 12 seminars for various departments of Engineering and Management. The Campus placement session saw major brands hiring like JBM, WIPRO, Munjal Kiriu, BOSE Music Systems, NetConnect, Innovar Digital, HCL Maintec, HCL TCS, Midas Group, NIRALA Group etc with offers for 109 Students in just a week.
The division has signed the following MoUs:
- Victora Tools & Engineering Pvt. Ltd. for consulting services and training & placements for students of Mechanical & Automobile Engineering.
- AIcorps Inc. for Big Data Analytics and Business Intelligence for students of ECE and CSE
- SAP for ERP trainings for students of management & Computer Engineering.
- INDO Autotech for consulting services and training & placements for students of Mechanical & Automobile Engineering.
- Starwire India Pvt. Ltd. for training & placements for students of Mechanical & Automobile Engineering.
Like previous years the division continued tie-ups with many leading industry brands and their associates to embed special training programmes into the course curriculum as value added programmes. These programmes enable aspirants to be employed in core sector companies through pre-placement offers and paid internship programmes in the final year.
Industrial Internship Partnerships with Major Corporates
Training Module for All Branches of B-Tech
Some of the major functional areas are as under:
- Industries Involvement in value addition programmes.
- Campus Placements.
- Guest Lectures.
- Industrial Trainings for the students.
- Industrial Visits.
- Student Projects.
- Training for the Faculty.
Placements & Corporate Relations
Career Planning & Placement Division
Professionally, Mr. Kuldeep Singh is an active researcher in field of Information Hiding, Edge Detection in Image, and Artificial Intelligence. Mr Kuldeep Singh attended Mahrishi Dayanand University, Rohtak for his master and graduation in Computer Science and Engineering. He is having of ample experience in Teaching Engineering Colleges and IT Industries. He has successfully implemented two Linux Based project. As a supervisor, he has supervised more than Eight research projects at graduate and post graduate level in computer Science and its allied subjects. In connection to his research, he has published his research ﬁnding in international and national journals and international conferences of CSE.
He is actively involved in knowledge exchange with HR of various corporate for gathering information about current trends and technologies so that same can be imparted to students to match corporate expectations. He has actively updated the training modules and corporate interaction programs and thrives for industry oriented academics.