DCTM has always realized the need for effective interface with industry and business and has undertaken the task of strengthening the relation with them under the CPPD. The Division is the bridge between the industry, the real world and the institute.
With the same goal last year, CPPD scheduled 38 corporate drives and 12 seminars for various departments of Engineering and Management. The Campus placement session saw major brands hiring like JBM, WIPRO, Munjal Kiriu, BOSE Music Systems, NetConnect, Innovar Digital, HCL Maintec, HCL TSS, Midas Group, NIRALA Group etc with offers for 109 Students in just a week.
The division has signed the following MoUs:
- Victoria Tools & Engineering Pvt. Ltd. for consulting services and training & placements for students of Mechanical & Automobile Engineering.
- AIcorps Inc. for Big Data Analytics and Business Intelligence for students of ECE and CSE
- SAP for ERP trainings for students of management & Computer Engineering.
- INDO Autotech for consulting services and training & placements for students of Mechanical & Automobile Engineering.
- Starwire India Pvt. Ltd. for training & placements for students of Mechanical & Automobile Engineering.
Like previous years the division continued tie-ups with many leading industry brands and their associates to embed special training programmes into the course curriculum as value added programmes. These programmes enable aspirants to be employed in core sector companies through pre-placement offers and paid internship programmes in the final year.
Industrial Internship Partnerships with Major Corporates
Training Module for All Branches of B-Tech
Some of the major functional areas are as under:
- Industries Involvement in value addition programmes.
- Campus Placements.
- Guest Lectures.
- Industrial Trainings for the students.
- Industrial Visits.
- Student Projects.
- Training for the Faculty.
Placements & Corporate Relations
Career Planning & Placement Division
Gurpreet Singh Saini is a senior Microsoft Certified Educator and a Microsoft Certified Professional as well in the domain of Computer Networks, Operating Systems and Software Development. He headed Microsoft Edu-vantage program and Microsoft Cloud Competency Lab for his previous organizations in collaborations with Pearson Education and Prometric Inc. He is certified by many professional bodies including Microsoft, AMCAT and IET. He has teaching experience in the field of Algorithms and Intelligent Computing. He has authored two books on Computer Science. He is actively involved in Knowledge exchange with HRs of various corporates for gathering information regarding current trends and technologies they are working upon such that same can be imparted to students to match corporate expectations. He has actively updated the training modules and the corporate interaction programs and thrives for industry oriented academics.