The degree in Computer Science leads to positions of a Software developer, Tester, Networking or Maintenance Engineer in IT domains. The CSE department at DCTM is one unique institution which has developed multiple strategies for making students industry ready.
Tech course in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning which aims to develop a strong foundation by using the principles and technologies that consist of many facets of Artificial Intelligence including logic, knowledge representation, probabilistic models, and machine learning.
MHRD, Govt of India has considered the department of computer Science to award of scholarship to its GATE qualified M.Tech. scholars. Every year many students of the department are awarded GATE Scholarship.
Department offers undergraduate program with multiple specializations. The students may choose to domains of expertise as an additional feature of the course of studies.
Scope of AIML
- Artificial Intelligence market is expected to grow from USD 21.46 Billion in 2018 to USD 190.61 Billion by 2025.Machine Learning (ML), globally recognized as a key driver of digital transformation, will be responsible for cumulative investments of $58 billion by the end of 2021.Neural networks market will be worth over $23 billion in 2024.
- It is not needed to be mentioned that AI has now penetrated in all the horizons of service sector. There is rarely any field which is untouched by Artificial Intelligence hence generating lakhs of vacancies for skilled professionals by 2020.
The department of Computer Science Engineering relies heavily on the strength of its faculties who have over the time produced great results in University Examinations and maximum number of placements in the campus drives each year. The department has achieved greater heights and holds the credit for alliances with major corporates like MICROSOFT, ORACLE, REDHAT, HCL for training as well as placements ofthe students.
The department of Computer science Engineering focuses on better employability of students therefore department conducts various training programs in different technologies with effect from first year onwards. Few of the Technologies are:
- Big Data Analytics (Covering Hadoop, R Programming & Spark)
- Microsoft ServerTechnologies (Covering MCSE Modules)
- Sun Java Technologies (Covering JZEE, Scala, Hibernate, Swing)
- Microsoft .NET Framework( Covering VB, C#, ASP)
- Web Technologies (PHP, HTML 5, WORDPRESS)
- Data Warehousing and Mining & Intelligent Systems
Labs & Excellence Center
The Department has ample number of computer systems accommodated in multiple labs with each lab offering a different computing environment with latest software’s and Hardware at student’s access. Few of them are:
Software Engineering Lab
Equipped with RATIONAL SUITE for Object Oriented Software Engineering.
Equipped with all major LINUX environments where students can focus on:
- Operating System Programming
- Kernel Programming
- Server Administration
- Network Administration
Multimedia & Animation Lab
Equipped with ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, FLASH, AFTER-EFFECTS, WAVEPAD, WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER and many more.
Artificial Intelligence Lab
Equipped with LISP, PROLOG and MATLAB for programming of Intelligent Systems.
Equipped with software’s like CISCO packet tracer, Win PCAP, NS (Network Simulators).
Web Development Lab
Equipped with tools like Adobe Muse, WordPress, JRE, Microsoft Visual Studio.
HCL Center Of Excellence (CoE) Lab
The lab has been developed in collaboration with HCL and is equipped with Software and Hardware for training students on latest tools and technologies used by HCL and it’s partner ﬁrms.
Big Data Analytics and Intelligence Business Cell
The lab has been developed in collaboration with AiCorp with a view point to trains students in big data analytics and to make them understand how to develop business intelligence. Lab is equipped with tools like WEKA and RATIONALSUITE.
Professionally, Mr. Kuldeep Singh is an active researcher in field of Information Hiding, Edge Detection in Image, and Artificial Intelligence. Mr Kuldeep Singh attended Mahrishi Dayanand University, Rohtak for his master and graduation in Computer Science and Engineering.
He is having of ample experience in Teaching Engineering Colleges and IT Industries. He has successfully implemented two Linux Based projects. As a supervisor, he has supervised more than Eight research projects at graduate and post graduate level in computer Science and its allied subjects. In connection to his research, he has published his research ﬁnding in international and national journals and international conferences of CSE.