Delhi College ofRegister
Technology & Management
Technology & Management
What is Hackathon?The Hackathon is a celebration of computer science department where ambitious students can be at the forefront of the innovation and can be inspired to explore their passions and showcase their dream ideas.
It is a competition where young innovators are invited to learn from their past experiences, execute ideation in the present and thrive future endeavors.
Through the Hackathon, we want to enable the young Makers of Delhi NCR to come up with new innovative ideas that solves real world problems. Although any college team can participate in this competition.
General Rules for Teams
The application must be developed on any of the following platforms:
- The problem statement and challenges will be given on spot at the event day. This event will go for 4 regular hours.
- Prototype doesn't need to be fully completed, in case not done in given time then it's statement for how it's related with problem is enough.
- Teams must stay there for that given time. After the development phase, team leader needs to present a presentation on their proposed solution.
- Each team must have a team leader.
- Each team can have minimum 2 Members and maximum 3 members. Those member can be from same/different institution.
- Team members need to bring their own laptops, cell phones, mobile charger, power bank, multiplug etc. It is better if the team keeps an USB internet modem with them in case of any type of consequence.
- Only registered teams will be allowed to participate in the Hackathon.
- Participants are requested to bring their Identity Cards of respective institutions.
- Teams must be present on time on the event day.
- Any type of misbehavior with the organizing committee will lead to disqualification.
- The organizing committee will not be liable if any team or individual lost his/her laptop, cellular phones, gadgets and other stuff.
- Event Date – 15- Nov- 2018 (9:00 AM Onwards).
- Venue: Delhi College of Technology & Management, 77 KM Stone, National Highway 2, Haryana 121105.
- Head Coordinator : Lakshay Gandhi (+91 9990884476)
- Coordinator : Harsh (+91 8689056065)
- All participating teams will receive participation certificate for Hackathon.
- Cash prize for Winner upto Rs.10000/-
GENERAL GUIDELINES, TERMS AND CONDITIONSAll prizes will be awarded and paid in INR to the Team Leader of a qualifying team. The Team Leader is obliged to make payment in the applicable amount to each member of his or her team. DCTM will not in any way be responsible for the division of the prizes among the members of the team. Internet facility are available on venue.
By making a submission in the contest, all teams warrant and represent that to the best of their knowledge, their submission is original and does not violate or misappropriate any third party trade secret, “know-how,” copyright, patent or other intellectual property right. Entrants also warrant and represent that there are no obligations of any nature, legal or otherwise, which would prohibit, restrict, or interfere with their participation in the Contest or submission of their design report, and agree to obtain any necessary clearances, authorizations and/or approvals prior to participation.
For any help contact:
Harsh - +91 86890 56065